Many organizations are sponsoring women’s scholarships to help well-deserved and talented female students in higher education. But finding a women-specific scholarship wasn’t always easy. Nowadays, however, many prestigious colleges and universities offer scholarships to women across the globe. However, they come including all kinds of metrics; only becoming a woman is not going to be enough for them to get a scholarship. Requirements differ depending upon the type of scholarship, the state of the scholarship, the degree programs, public school, etc., which may range from educational attainment, leadership skills, age, sports achievement, commitment to a specific group.
Here some scholarships for women in2021.
1. American Women’s University Association (AAUW)
The American Women’s University Association (AAUW) is offering seven different forms of grants and scholarships to women around the world, which include:
- American Fellowships; provided to women who have been the U.S. eligible for citizenship;
- Foreign Fellowships; given to women from several other countries worldwide;
- Selected Skilled Fellowships; given to women who have a master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, and architecture in the U.S.
If studying in America is your priority then you can consider some best scholarships being offered in US. NAU scholarships has been announced for the international students to attain best education in USA.
2. The Schlumberger Foundation
The Schlumberger Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides funding to women who would like to seek science and technology literacy. Its Scholars for the Future signature programs offer scholarships to female students from developing economies or emerging countries, PhDs or postdoctoral degrees in science, mathematics, research, and manufacturing at universities around the West. Applicants are chosen on the basis of leadership skills and professional knowledge, with a fellowship number, considered on the basis of overall costs; for example, up to USD 50,000 per year.
3. PEOP International
PEOP International was founded in 1869 and is looking to offer women 6 major programs to help them gain further learning.
- The PEO World Peace Scholarship Fund; provides scholarships to women living in every part of the world, excluding the United States and Canada, and allows them to attend college in either the United States or Canada.
- The PEO Continuing Education Program; provides a need-based grant of approximately USD 3000 to women residing in the U.S. or Canada who have not been able to pursue their education because of financial aid.
- PEO STAR Scholarship; awards to women who intend to advance undergraduate or doctoral studies.
4. Margaret McNamara Education
Margaret McNamara Education Grants give preference to women 25 years of age or older who practice in either the U.S. or Canada or some universities in Latin America and South Africa. They can be from Zonta International. Zonta International is committed to supporting the rights of women, well-being, and improved academic standing, and currently offers two forms of opportunities.
5. The L’Oréal-UNESCO Women in Science Program
The L’Oréal-UNESCO Women in Science Program provides five award nominations to women interested in post-doctoral scientific research at any university or research establishment in the United Kingdom. Or Ireland, either. Every scholarship is valued at GBP 15,000. The purpose of this scholarship is to allow young scientists to improve their skills and experience by working at some of the top academic institutions in their native country.